Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random things

Tam, here's a bad snapshot from tonight just in case I don't get a chance to get out the tripod and take better ones:

I have a new admiration for all of the women who can take mirror shots. I couldn't even get it straight!

Flowers from my husband:

These were for Mother's Day, but he often brings me flowers for no reason. When we first got married I told him I didn't care if he ever did the frivolous romantic stuff. "Flowers, jewelry, promises you don't intend to keep." ;) I see the value of it now though. It's not the flowers (or the sour patch!), it's the kindness behind them; him wanting to add a bit a brightness and colour to my world. He is really a sweet guy. I should talk about him more often on here.

"Whatchu lookin' at foo?!"

I've been too lazy to put pigtails in her hair every morning but something simply must be done to keep her hair out of her eyes.

2 comments:

Blog Archive