Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My three


My three, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

I wanted to do a big birthday post with actual snapshots and everything, but I'm too tired to resize them all tonight. I miss picasa and hello.
The party was simple. The cake was a hit (though my inner Martha Stewart was cringing at the sight of it), and my son is now armed with loads of fun activity coupons, moolah, and a mother's next to worst nightmare: a Leatherman. I fully anticipate bloodshed in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. Haha..a leatherman. I bet he loves it. Love this shot. So ya know we'll be praying for the wee boy. God knows what's coming and He'll take care of you. Mind if I call you some time soon? :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love how each of the kiddos have a different style of shoe. Emmy must have her cowgirl hat hung around her neck eh? Cute. :D Leatherman..I always kinda liked those myself, must be growning up to own one of those, haha. Well..better a leatherman than a hunting knife. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess I must be really out of it. What is a leatherman?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive