Saturday, May 24, 2008

Due

According to the midwives here, today was the due date (my CNM in Troy thought the 26th). It's come. It's gone. I thought something was happening this morning, but there was no progression again. It's a good thing though because I was exhausted. Tuesday would be good. My favourite midwife is on that day. She's an older lady with a quiet, sweet personality. I don't know what it is about her, but she puts me at ease and I think it's important to be as relaxed as possible when you're in labour.

As with all things, God's timing is perfect. The baby will come at his appointed time.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update, we're praying for you. i thought you left a message tonight and i missed it, it was someone else.

    in other news, i washed the blankie tonight, and spread it out to dry, and measured it, it's coming more squarish, so that's nice. it should be dry by Monday and in the mail tuesday, when the ppl are off of vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive