Thursday, May 29, 2008

Look what Tam made for him!

My sister (one of the girls behind www.scarletstitch.com ) knitted this delicious blanket for my little guy. It was her first big knitting project and she did such a great job. It's sooo soft! I love it. Thanks, Tam! I took a few more of him wrapped up in it. I'll have to post them later though. It's time to eat.

Mom, I just read your last comment and it's agreed, he does look like Uncle Dave. It's the nose I think. At first we thought it was a smooshed up Price nose, but it's reshaped itself since coming home.

2 comments:

  1. aww, it does look nice. :D i'm glad it made it there in one piece. sorry i didn't include a note or any candy. i wanted to, but didn't get to it. oh well.

    love you! the photo is awesome! and man, Walter is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another cute Walter enters this world! I'm pleased with my Walt, know you will be with yours too. :-) Congrats! Rachel Smith

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive