Saturday, June 07, 2008

We got outside today.


We got outside today., originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

It was one humid day. Little man didn't want to sleep for the longest time, but he eventually drifted off for a couple of minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had a clearance sale on girl's undies yesterday so Josh picked up several packages. Naturally, Emmy wanted to try them all on the moment she got home from town, so we explained to her that we'll have to store them away until she gets bigger and can fit into them.

This morning at around 6:00, I was awoken by her voice whispering loudly in my ear:

"Et-scuse me, Mom. Pwease may I tew you sumpeen?"

"*grrrroan* What is it, love?"

"Well I juss haff to tew you that my bum grew SO MUCH in the night!"

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your bew-tee-full baby boy!

    I have not visited in a loooong time- your pictures make me so jealous ;) and I did not know that he had arrived!

    I love LOVE his name!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive