Thursday, June 12, 2008

Couch Potato


, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

1. Thanks so much for the early birthday present, Shawn and Tam! I'll put it to good use. :D

2. Boogers and drama abound here. The girls were the first to come down with it and now, after getting precious little sleep last night due to the aforementioned drama, Josh, Joshy, and I are coming down with it as well, as if I weren't enough of a waste of skin already. Thankfully, little Walt seems to have been preserved thus far. We're praying that he'll continue to be since it's quite difficult for babies to nurse when their noses are stuffy.

3. Looks like we're going to miss out on a visit with Ben and Kathryn. *sob*

4. The baby is entering the glorious pimple breakout phase, poor guy. They have to be itchy and sore. Hopefully he won't get it as bad as Addie did. Hers were horrendous.

5. I always draw a blank when I get to five.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, we heard the kids were sick and so we were praying for them but now the big ppl, too? We'll keep praying and that little guy doesn't get sick either. My kids were sick almost a month after Mitchum was born. I kept him in my bedroom while the sickies roamed and laid everywhere. I always get a little nervous when the beebs are little and there is sickness....
    Mitchum got the pimples quite badly. He's now over them but I sure didn't want to take any close-ups during that time. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    Its your Aunt Cindy here.
    I love reading your blog and looking at the picture of your kiddies, they are sooooo cute. I always look at my daughters blog and then your.
    Could you please give me Dristie's blog so I can look at hers also.
    Love all you guys. May God richly Bless and keep all of you.
    Love, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Cindy! I'm happy to hear that you're a regular visitor here. Kristie's blog is here: http://likeaflowerwaitingtobloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive