Saturday, June 14, 2008

And the Father of the Year Award Goes To...

This guy right here:

So done

Loves

Sigh :)

Emmy w/daddy

Beauty and The Best

Rock Hunting

Daddy's Girl

"How's my Punkins?"

No Peace

Grateful

Swimming

I wish I had time to dig out photos that none of you have seen before, but I don't and I didn't want Father's Day to go by without a post because of it. As you can see, I usually have to sneak up on him because he hates having his picture taken. I used to be respectful of this hatred, but no more. I'm resolved to taking more snaps of him interacting with our kids. He is SUCH a great dad. After the Lord, our family comes first, not movies, not sports, not his guy buddies, nothing. I want our kids to have a record of all of the wonderful, creative, fun, and interesting things he does with them everyday.

Honey, if you're reading this, Happy Father's Day! You're the best!

5 comments:

  1. What a treasure those photos are for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    I feel funny leaving this in your comments, but I can't find any other way to contact you. I've tried ILP, Flikr, etc, all looking for a contact email but in the end I just followed the link from your comment on my blog. Which I can not thank you enough for!! I remember your work from 101 when I was there and you are an amazing photographer and so it didn't suprise me one bit when I read that you were all sisters and you do the photography for thier site. Sersiously you are 1 amazingly talented family!! Anyway, thank you again for stopping by my blog and now I've found yours I will keep up with your recent work :) Take care!! Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and how could I forget to say. Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great, Manda :) Happy Father's Day to Josh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to preface this by getting something out of the way...

    Yes I know there must be something wrong with me.

    Ok, now...

    1. Beautiful photos -- the subjects of course help a lot, but the photographer has much to do with that too.

    2. Nice squat! Back on the heels, not up on the toes.

    3. Josh's physique is quite impressive, nice muscular definition. I want to know the workout.

    jer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive