Saturday, June 28, 2008

My kids amuse me

I'm typing these out before I forget them.

Joshy: "Mom! May I please have some cheese?"

Me: "Son, you just ate dinner."

Joshy: "No, no. It's not for me, I need it for my trap."

Me: "Oh ya? What are you trapping, mice?"

Joshy: "No. Ok. Let me tell you what I made. I took some string and tied it with a loop at the end because I'm going to catch a deer. All I need is just a small piece of cheese now, for bait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmy: "Hey! That WHYMES!"

Me: "What rhymes?"

Emmy: "Beaw and bwackbewwies!"

And speaking of rhymes...

Emmy: "Momma! Wookit! My pink dwess an' my pink shoes WHYME because they'ow boaf PINK!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laughs - my kids enjoyed the conversations too.

    Holly P.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive