Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gentle hands


Gentle hands, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

His MomMom's.

She doesn't like the wrinkles nor the age spots, but these are not ugly things. Every line is an evidence of a good day's work, food prepared, dishes washed, a thoughtful and unselfish act performed, an affectionate stroke, a soothing touch to mend a hurt. I'm thankful for these hands that have helped me so much, these hands which have held each of my little ones so tenderly and I'm thankful to the Lord for the woman to whom they belong, my precious mother-in-law.

Matthew 25:40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of your little man, as well as a beautiful tribute to your mother-in-law. Very special.

    Thanks also for all the other new pictures you posted. I have been enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive