Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bug


Bug, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

Her first pigtails. :)

I've been preoccupied with unpacking. I have a love/hate thing with new spaces. I like the make-over aspect, but it's tiresome having to sort and reorganize everything again and again until it fits. I should focus more on how tremendously God has blessed us. We have in abundance and lack nothing. I'm such an Israelite.

I love my new room. It's really sweet. I'll take a picture after I get the curtains up. I have to press them yet.

I have nothing more to say at the moment. I know. Strange.

2 comments:

  1. aww! so cute! poor girl, she has hair like us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a sweetie!!!! Little wisps of hair!!! It's so fun when you're able to do their hair!!! I couldn't wait to do Kennedy's hair especially after seeing Emmy's hair in those pig-tails. Although, there's the downside of them not wanting to stay still........but that's the life of a girlie. I can't wait to see the pics of the place all done up!!!! My dad was explaining the newly formed den/family room. Sounds LOVERLY!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive