Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Peeky


Peeky, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

Blogging while I can. The kids are rivoted with their castle. Apparently the knights have all been wetting their pants and they are losing "pribliges" left and right. It's so hard to be a knight.

1. I have to be packed up in two days. I wish I had some energy. Thankfully, Tam's gonna come help me, God bless her.

2. Chinese food tonight. Oh boy! Oh boy! I am salivating just thinking about it. Take-out is a rare thing for us.

3. Today, Joshy announced that we are moving to Idaho so he can be a real cowboy. Then he said, "Is Idaho in Wisconsin?"

4. Adeline is down to one nap. I'm trying to exhaust her so she'll sleep better at night. Last night she slept for 6 hours straight. Ahhhhh. Blessed sleep.

5. The next couple of weeks will be crazy so I probably won't be able to blog much, but I'll be back. As usual. Eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, knights wetting their pants ......that's great!!! I love your kids' imaginations. hahaha LOVE the pic!!!! I LOVE that you can see such personality in your kiddies especially not being there. Wow, two days to be packed... are you going for some world record?? I hate packing, too. ew ew. hahaha And yes, that Chinese food is making me salivate, I've been craving it myself. I'm just now getting about the 6 hours sleepies, too, some nights. I'm like, why do I feel SOO awake at 6am???? We'll pray that all goes smoothly for you guys!!! Love ya!!! And wonderful job on the house. I saw the pics on Ann's blog. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Thanks for the pics and posts Manda, always love hearing what's happening. Not to mention all of those great things the kids talk about, such as the potty challenged knights. :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive