Sunday, December 09, 2007

What I've been up to

For the last few months Lonna, Ann, Greg, Josh, and I have been working on getting their home ready to sell. We had simple plans in the beginning but along the way we discovered more ways to make the house shine. Making houses shine = long work days, and lots of them. There are still a few things left to be done, but what a blessing it is to be nearly at the end of it! I took some photos for the realtor to use, but there are a few of you who have been waiting to see them too, so here you go. Excuse the quality. I had to use my Sony because I don't have a wide angle lens for the Canon.

These first ones of the house are obviously fake. The house wasn't painted yet in September and by the time we'd finished, most of the leaves were gone.






It looks like this right now:



The upstairs:





Master Bedroom:


Ann's:


Guest Room:


Upstairs bathroom:


Downstair bathroom:


Family Room:


Office:


Laundry Room:

7 comments:

  1. What can we say, but "Oh My!!!!" It doesn't hardly look like the same house. You all did such an amazing job. The bedrooms are beautiful and the family room is fantastic. Josh did an incredible job on the laundry room! Wow! Great job you all! Amazing stuff...really! Can I buy it? :D
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool to see the house again. Thanks for posting the pictures, Amanda! --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just lovely! Good work y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are simply beautiful Manda! Who wouldn't want to buy a house that looks like that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda;

    The pictures ought to bring folks wanting a very Classic Elegant looking Home....agree with all the other comments...The Hard Work Shows, and the decor certainly sets off the home as well. Smart getting pictures while it was still green for the setting photos.

    Thanks for sharing,

    love,

    xo
    ~mom~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you all for leaving comments! The realtor described it as immaculate and magazine perfect, so we're pleased as punch about that.

    I'm looking at these photos now, thinking that they look green. Or pink. Or just awful. I'm tempted to retake them all on a brighter day but I don't know if I can convince my lazy pregnant bones to bother.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive