Saturday, November 17, 2007

My thoughts exactly


My thoughts exactly, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

It's so great to have a shot of all three of them together. Bummer that Adeline had to go and ruin the shot with eye contact though. ;)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part of the wrongly accused Roy Rogers: Joshy
Part of the over-zealous Sheriff: Emmy

Emmy with the rifle pointed at Joshy:

"Hands up, Wogers! I'm takeen you in!"

"But I didn't do it, Sheriff! I didn't kill Rodrigez. You've got the wrong man."

"You under awwest, Wogers! Now get go-een or I wiw haff to shoot you."

"You're not takin' me in, Sheriff! I have to find the killer myself!"

"Yes I AM!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Joshy, could you pwease cock my gun?"

1 comment:

Blog Archive