Saturday, February 23, 2008


, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

Little A was quite enamoured with her new baby sister. It was so sweet...and scary. haha Toddlers have to be watched so closely.

I'm almost done editing this session. I know. I keep saying that. It's true! It seems like it's taking forever, but it can't be helped. Addie has been quite out of sorts with this mysterious sickness/rash thing, and consequently isn't sleeping well during the time I have to work. I'm going to take her to see her Dr. as soon as I can get in. Thankfully, her fever is gone, but if it goes up again, I might take her to the on-call clinic. Anything is better than the ER.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor Addy. We miss you all; it feels like forever since I've seen you - and the middle March is just around the corner :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive