Friday, February 29, 2008

A little bit of wonderful

There are too many things I could say about her. She's such a sweet, affectionate, thoughtful girl. Most of her fights with Joshy are over who is going to help me do whatever it is I asked only one of them to do. :)
She's quite the talker too, but sometimes she has so much to say that she can't. Quite. Spit it out.

She says, " Um, um, um, um, um...um, um, um. UM, um, um, um...I, I, wiw grow up (blink, blink) and get ma-weed to a man who wuvs da Ward, and den I wiw..um, um, um, (blink, blink) have SO many babies! Ya, dey awe cute. Cute widd-o toes."

She says, "Fwank-you for the wicious bweak-fast, Mom!"

She says, "Pwease 'give me foe disapwining you, Momma" when she's disobeyed.

She loves Psalm 23 aka. "Shepood" and her new fav, Psalm 3, which she happily belts out with much off-key emphasis.

She prays like this: "Deew Ward ow God, pwease keep my daddy so safe when he, he, he, comes home fwom wowk tonight. Deew Ward ow God, pwease howp the deews not to jump out, out, out in fwont of his caw because if dey do, I wiw have to get out my gween gun and shoot dem. Deew Ward ow God, pwease howp me not to use too much toiwet papoo when I wipe, because I can wipe now when I'm fwee, because my mom said I could. Deew Ward ow God..."

She is my punkins. I love her.

3 comments:

  1. lol! so cute, so precious. thanks for sharing her statements. i can hear her.

    get some sleep bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- did you touch up her eyes??? :)

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too, Dee Dee. No, I didn't do anything to her eyes. I lightened the whole thing up a tad though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive