Thursday, February 21, 2008

Momma's girls


Momma's girls, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

I'm almost done editing this session. I had to take a couple of nights off due to Addie's and my sickness. Blah.

The house inspection is early tomorrow. Please pray that everything checks out ok. If it does, we'll likely be moving the second weekend in March. I'm *so* looking forward to finding a new midwife/OB and hospital to have this baby in. I love change so much, you know. ;) It'll be fine. It'll be fine. The little stinker is still breech at 28 1/2 weeks. Get turning, kiddo!

2 comments:

  1. love the pics! www.spinningbabies.com Can't recall if you know this site already.May help.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks! Spinningbabies and I are tight. We go way back.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive