Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shall I brush your hair, Bunny dear?

Another Norman Rockwell (ish) one.

1. Are you getting bored with 5 things?

2. I am.

3. We're probably going offline at the end of this month, so this blog may have to die anyway.

4. I'm thinking of selling my 30D too. It wouldn't bring much, but every little bit helps. I reeeeeallly want a little farm for my kids to grow up on. I'm praying that the Lord will open that door for us.

5. My maternal Grandpa died a couple of days ago. He lived with us for 6 months when I was 14. He was kind when he was sober. He always had a candy to give us. He was quite different when he was drinking though and I think that left a greater impression on me than the kindness. I wish I had asked him more questions though. I never really knew him.

As a side note, my mom went hunting for his roots and found that we are descendents of the MacGregor clan of Scotland. That sheds light on a few things. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am soo going to miss the pics of your kidlets. It's like being able to watch them grow without being there. :( Maybe you'll get hooked back up once ya'll get a place. Wishful thinking? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to keep the blog alive via the library. :) I have to find that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I check in regularly on all the Lovelies's sites...
    won't it be hard to do at the library, I mean scanning pics to your blog?

    Oh, well, some us might just be forced to use snail mail as we never did in the past.

    Hope your day is Peachey Keen...

    love,

    xo
    ~mom~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep it alive, WE NEED it!!!! Helps those miles/kilometers seem not so far!!!! Sorry to hear about your grandpa....hope you're doing okay, gal! Yes a farm or an acreage. I'd LOVE to have a small acreage right on the outskirts of the city!!!!! The best of both worlds....if that's possible.;) I love the warm colors in this pic!!!! And yes, that Norman feel to it for sure!:d

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive