Thursday, August 02, 2007

Grin and Bear It.


Grin and Bear It., originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

One of my favs from the ones Jody took last week. Joshy likes to pretend to cut my hair, so I thought I could con him into doing it for the camera. Ha! Instead he messed it all up and gave me a noogie. He is so obnoxious. :D

Ok, so today it's 5 things that peeve me.

1. When I'm flying down the road at 60mph and somebody pulls out in front of me and drives 45. No broken yellow line for miles. When it's finally safe and you're coming up beside them to pass, they SPEED up!

2. The word 'hottie'.

3. Fussing, fighting, or screaming children. Of any age. Peace! Can we not have some?

4. My lack of self-discipline. This is the root of all kinds of evil. It's worse than money.

5. Hypocrisy, guilt trips, and manipulation of any kind. Open honesty and humility are wonderfully profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive