Friday, August 10, 2007

Papa's Boots


Papa's Boots, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

This was a few weeks ago when we were at my in-laws' organizing some storage bins. Emmy is at the age where it's a delightful thing to try on every shoe, boot, flipflop, etc. that she comes upon.

1.Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My 'To Do' list has been lording over me.

2. Come back soon, Tam and Jode.

3. What am I going to do when you move, Tam?

4. It rained most of the day here. The kids had sloppy pig-like fun out in the yard. I was hoping to post some photos of their adventures, but it's already an hour past my bedtime. I am such an old lady.

5. I was thumbing through a 'Parenting' magazine this evening. I found some lettuce amongst the slugs there, but I wish I knew of a parenting publication that was from a biblical viewpoint.

4 comments:

  1. hmm, you will do what you always do. you will call me when you wash your dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. So true, but Fridays will be very dull indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. email me - i have a biblical parenting book and a bible story book for kids
    tkmebarclay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Emmy in her Papa's boots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive