Monday, February 05, 2007

7 Weeks

I've been wanting to get some shots with Adeline for several weeks, but the only time I can do it is when the other two are napping and by that time I'm usually too wiped out myself to make the effort. She's almost 7 weeks old and over 10lbs already, so on Saturday,I decided it was now or never; scraggle taggle gypsy hair, no make-up and all. I don't have a remote, so I focused on a lamp, set the timer, scurried to the spot, removed the lamp, and tried to act natural. Ha! Alot of them came out soft, but I'm glad I did it anyway.













"This is so embarrassing, Momma."


Her paci is never far.


"Laalalalaaa"


And you've heard of Calamity Jane, but how about Calamity Em? She's the orneriest little accident waiting to happen in the East.
For Auntie Jen:

9 comments:

  1. Those pictures are SO great, Amanda. Adeline is such a little sweetheart, and it is so great to have shots of you two together. So precious.

    Thanks for sharing....Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly amaze me Amanda. The photos of you and Addy are absolutely precious. And thanks for the pic of Emmy.It is all you said it was and more. I love it! :D
    I love you! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet! Gorgeous, I would never have guessed you were using a timer. They brought a tear to my eyes.. I wish I some like that of my little ones. You will treasure those always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just beautiful Manda, thanks for sharing them. :D And Em is such a doll in that hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless! They're amazing, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, Manda, you are a natural at taking photos and photos being taken of you!!! Who'd a'known you rushed over to pose while the timer was on. OH MY MY MY. I Can't wait to hold that little darlin'!!!!! I can smell her now......I LOVE the baby smell. Thankfully I have little Kennders or I don't know what I'd do........Okay, so that pic of Em......Is ya one of my favs now. Is that Jen's hat??? LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, I absolutely love to see your pictures. Your children are beautiful and your talent to capture their beauty in the way that you do truly moves me. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Maggpie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH Amanda....you are too funny! I LOVE reading what you say on your blog!! I always laugh!!! You are sooo darn cute..even without makeup;) Nice work!!! That one of Em is TDF..hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive