Friday, February 23, 2007

"Deew Jessus, amen."

I don't usually post in the morning, but my girl who will be two tomorrow just prayed this prayer all on her own over breakfast. I love to hear them pray. There is no pretense or rehearsal, their words are straight from the heart. Sometimes, it's hard not to bust up laughing though, like when Joshy prayed:

"... and please--could you please, Lord Jesus, give us clothes so we don't haff to wear our bare bums to Wah-mart?"

or one that Greg related to me from a prayer he made while having family worship at their house:

"... and hewp us not to say bad words like 'stupid' and 'fart'."

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL Yep, I LOVE to hear children pray!!! It's sooo precious and you can see what really impresses them. Thanks so much for sharing the Precious Prayers:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive