Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's been awhile

I'm still alive! Josh has returned to work so I've been busy settling back into my place as chief child wrangler, teacher, potty enabler, cook, etc. It's a bit of an adjustment though not as difficult as I'd anticipated. Adeline lets me sleep well most nights, but she's still wanting to party till 3 or 4 AM a couple nights a week. Last night was one of those and I'm feeling it, so I'm off to bed.




Lady of Mystery


Her peepers are blue.


Even pretty girls have a bad eye day once in awhile.


So far, she's the only one of my babies that likes pacifiers.


One from last fall.


"I'll trade you this rockin' clump of dead grass for that sorry old wannabe tricycle."

"Ooo, ya - wait. Fugedaboudit!"




Dancing with Spicey Bear


Annoyed at Joshy for making off with her shopping cart.


Because every woman knows that shopping is a full contact sport. :)




3 comments:

  1. Those were great Manda, every last one of them. :D Do it again, do it again!! :)

    Love ya, and glad you're hanging in there despite balancing act. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Manda, your babies are so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were adorable! I love the one of Adeline with the funny face, and the one with Emily getting prepared to shop. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive