Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We had a restful, laid back sorta day today. The kids and I were wiped out from yesterday so we all had a 4 hour nap this morning. Ahhh. :)

My husband and inlaws both gave me some more spending money so I went on another shopping spree. I think this is some sort of record for me. Josh came along to watch (chase) Emmy around and Joshy went grocery shopping with MomMom and Papa, so it took alot less time than last week's trip. I found some more cute maternity clothes, enough to get me through the heat of the summer and probably even through to the end of my pregnancy with the addition of a sweater or two. They sure have come a long way in the comfort and style department even in the three years since I had Joshy.

Anyway, when we'd finished shopping, we headed over to my in-law's for an early birthday thing. My in-laws are such givers. Even with all of the things they've got going on in their busy lives, they still took the time to make the evening special for me. They're such a blessing!:X We had salads, corn on the cob, some delicious bread that Anne made, and ice cream for dessert. Then we watched 'Firewall' (good movie) until the kids started to fall apart at which time we called it a night.

Well, it's bedtime so I'm out. My feet are wishing they were still immersed in the cool depths of the creek. :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! We'll have to have another party since I'm home, and I'm not technically late. ah ice cream. :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive