Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm up disgustingly late again. It was a busy but productive day. I made an appointment to have an ultrasound done next week. My midwife says I'm measuring bigger than I should be for 17 weeks so they want to check it out. I hope they can see if it's a boy or girl while they're at it so I can prepare ahead of time. The thought of trudging out to the shed in the middle of winter to fetch baby clothes isn't an appealing one. :) Must...go...to...be- zonk. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures, good work Manda. :D Let us know how your appointment goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'd like to hear too...Tammy Jean told me that Joshy G was glad to get his grandpa's blanket.

    Great baby pictures, your artistic eye is showing.

    love ya,

    xx
    oo
    ~mom~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive