Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I had the privilege of driving out to Vermont today (well, yesterday now) to photograph tiny little Diederick. Laura's apartment was so sweet and she's done a lovely job with the decorating so I would have liked to get more indoor shots, but because the light coming through the windows was rather dim due to some beautiful old shade trees, we moved the show outside. The yard was beautifully landscaped and I wish I'd gotten more adventurous with it, but the temps were only in the 80's and there was just enough of a light breeze that I knew Dieder would be uncomfy out in the open without a parka on. :) Here he is with Laura's bunny. Such a beautiful baby! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable shot! I think this one is my favourite, of those you posted. Thank you so much, Amanda, you did a beautiful job as always. And Laura -- your son is such a handsome little guy. :)
    Love,
    ~~Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for taking the time out and taking such beautiful pictures of my boy Diederick. You certainly love to take photos. Love this pic Darren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you drive out to take pictures of ours in January? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunny's moment of fame...he gets to sit with Diederick in an official photo shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene and Darren, you're welcome. :) Yes, I am snaphappy. I can take long breaks every now and again but I can't seem to quit...especially if there's a newborn involved. hehe They're so small, soft, and quirky. How can I resist?

    I'm so glad you wanted your bunny in a shot,Laura. It won't be long before Deeder is towering over *it*.

    Holly, if I were single I'd be there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive