Saturday, March 03, 2007

I hate poop














That's all I have to say.
How about some photos? Yes?
I had to bribe them with Immunostart for these. I tried putting Adeline in between them, but she was fussing and I was too afraid that Em would do her bodily harm. I'm going to try again next week. I'll just put her on the other side of Joshy since he's gentle with her.
J: (in a sing-song voice) "Oh, I love my thister! I'm a good cowboy who rethcues her from the BA' GUYS! I'm the betht big brother in the whooole wild wor-old!"
E: "Eengh! Get AWAY from me and take your boy cooties with you!"

This one looks like a painting to me. I can almost picture her as a grown-up. *sigh
These are from a little while ago:


My children are so literal. Here's an illustration of "stick it in your ear":

How about "knock yourself out"?

Joshy stayed dry during naptime for three weeks straight, so Josh got him a "dubba barra shotgun". It shoots suction cup tipped nerf darts. We don't allow him to shoot at us, so he lies in wait for the bad guys on his Roy Rogers videos and goes on frequent dinosaur hunting expeditions.

After a mostly brown winter, we finally had a good nor'easter. Joshy could live outside, but Em won't keep her gloves on for more than 3 minutes, so it hardly makes bundling her up worth it. Kristie, the purple hat is the one Ann made for her. Cuteness, no!?


And I leave you with some more of my blue-eyed girl. I hope they stay blue, but Emmy's were just a little bit darker than hers and they're already turning grey/green/hazel, so I'm not gonna hold my breath.


She's a sweetheart, see? :)


Her favourite occupation right now is blowing bubbles.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Manda. Love all of them. Your kids are too funny and Emmy looks a lot like you in the painting one. That purple toque is so cute. :D Good job, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Em in her purple glory!!!! LOLOLOL..........sigh I just wanna hug that beebs!!!! I ADORE the "painting Pic" Very good job!!! what crack-ups they all are. And that Addie, what a precious!!!!!! Yes, a sweetheart indeed!!!Ju-Ju and Bethers have pics they made for Emmy for her birthday. I didn't get to send it off today.....so Julia cried, but I talked to her about being a big girl and that I'll send them soon.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and WOW, her sparkles are getting long!!!!!! How cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive