Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Always on Duty - My m-i-l watching both grandchild and son. He was sawing an old tree down in their front yard.

Heads Up! I should've left it in colour so you could see how red her face gets from the effort it takes her to do this. haha

After over a year, I finally finished Joshy's quilt with some help from Tam yesterday! I still want to embroider a few of his toddler words onto the border, but that will have to wait until I can get some thread. His Mommom also made him a cowboy bunny last week. He adores it!

With spring quickly approaching, I had to take Emmy out yesterday evening and get some snaps of her in the coat she's been wearing most of the winter. Auntie Jen finds the best things! Em's made really good use of that muff. Not only is it warm, but it also makes for a good storage place for things like chapstick and...mushy fig newmans. :)




4 comments:

  1. Those are great pics, Manda. :) Your kids are getting so big! The quilt looks really nice - congrats on finishing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Nice quilt, WOWSERS. Okay, I'm gettin a sewing machine here like tomorrow:P:P:P. LOVE your work and those colors are LOVERYLY!!! Awww, don't you just love the bunnies. I told my mom we call them Mom-Mom bunnies. If she ever decided on doing it for a business, that's what she should call it.:D:D LOVE that jacket from Jen!! And yes, she ALWAYS finds the bestest of stuff.;) She got Beth a black one that's adorable and Beth LOVES it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute one of mom and babes!!! So nice!!! And that little Addie, holdin her head up like that!! How adorable!!!!:X:X:X: Oh little loves!!!:X:X:X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful Manda, thanks for sharing. :D Good job on the quilt btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive