Saturday, March 24, 2007

I can't sleep...

so I'm blogging. Tam brought over my newborn Emmy files this week. I was staying with her because she lives so close to the hospital and I'd uploaded them onto her computer. Can you believe how tiny she was? To think that her body was even smaller under that blanket.

Adeline is three months old now. She's such a happy girl and enjoys chatting with us and blowing an enormous amount of spit bubbles. I've been trying to catch one of her million watt smiles, but as soon as I put the camera to my face, the smiles vanish and she becomes inquisitive or goofy. I'm going to keep trying, though it pains me to have to do it. ;)
Josh thinks it looks like I stuffed her in a garbage can. hahaha! It's actually a beautiful leather (or not) cannister that Tam gave me. I wish I'd gotten better shots, but I didn't want to leave her in there very long.
Beware the miffed sparrow baby. She is a fierce creature indeed.



Laugh Lines :D




Lonna has gotten both of the girls their own 'my first doll'. Emmy wasn't much bigger than hers when she was born.




Peace out.








6 comments:

  1. aww aww awww. thanks for sharing. love the new photo shoot of adeline, shes now plump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, those are soo sweet, thanks for posting Manda. Yeah wow, Emmy quite the little peanut. :) The doll Lonna made is too cute, although not cuter than Adeline hugging it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little girls!!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little cuties! Thanks for the pics as always. :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting, gals. :)

    Jode, Lonna didn't make the dolls. She wanted to make them bunnies (and is now) but she was busy looking after Joshy while Emmy was in the NICU so she picked up her brown-haired doll at WalMart or somewhere. When she found out I was having a girl she went on a big hunt to find another one. I'm keeping it tucked away for the present because Emmy reeeeally wants it. She calls it "sisser's beebee".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they have such expressive faces. LOLOL OH MY WORD that "Miffed Sparrow" one, that is fabulous!!! The girls are simply beauty, but hey, look at their mommy:D And, don't give up on that Million watt smile, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it!!!:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive