Thursday, May 18, 2006

Here's one from Tuesday. We went to Kathryn's and it was raining out so we moved Matthew's bikes and bbq into the dining hall. Tammy found a fun way to entertain the littles. This is so them (don't shoot me Tam). Gabe having a blast and Emmy analysing everything.

Since I'm in a writing mood, I have to tell you a few stories. Today Josh had the kids out with him while he was putting clothes on the line (is he wonderful or what??), and he hears Joshy talking to Emmy: "Emmy, you want diss squeaky bear? Look! It's squishy!" *squish, squish* Josh sorta glanced over, but didn't look closely at what he was holding until he gave it to Emmy and saw her squishing it too. The "squeaky bear" was an old bloated cigarette butt that had soaked up a bunch of rainwater!

So then tonight after I gave Joshy his bath, he starts methodically pulling his hair out. I tell him to stop because he needs his hair and he looks at me and says defiantly, "Uncoe Shawn does it ALL the time!" :D :D Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Darling pictures...HILARIOUS stories! Hey, at least it wasn't a dead bird. I couldn't believe Maggie had the audacity to pick up such a thing. Hope you are feeling much better.
    Hugs,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that's great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. Your babies are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You taking such great pictures. It's always a pleasure to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you, thanks for your hospitality while I was there! I hope your little gal is feeling much better!!! And hey, when are you going to post some of the pics you took of the little ones while I was there?? ;)
    ~~Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you do anything special for Joshy G's birthday last week....he sure is growing...give the muchin a squeeze for me.

    OOOOOOXXXXXXXXX

    Grandma Schumacher

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive