Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hi y'all! I had a brain wave today and put my kids down for their nap at 10:30 this morning so guess what time they were ready for bed? 7:00!! They haven't gone to bed that early since Josh stopped working nights. Don't worry. That wasn't an earthquake you just felt, it was just me doing a little happy dance.

So what's been going on for the past month? Way too much. My friend Rachel came up from Georgia for a couple of weeks. I had to share her but it was delightful visiting with her again. Joshy turned 3 and we had a little party for him at Papa and MomMom's. All of his cousins on Josh's side were there so he had a blast. I might post a few snaps later. One of my best friends moved away and that bummed me out for a good bit. I hate change in general, but moving away or being moved away from is just no fun. Joshy really misses Matthew (inspite of all of their pointless bickering) and asks almost every day if we can move to St. Louis. haha We've been on the hunt for an acreage around here, but so far nothing has been suitable. We may just renew our lease for another year and keep saving.

I've been in a photographic funk for the most part. Mostly due to first trimester blahs, I'm sure. Glad to be on the other side of that now. I got to browse through some of my photog friends' galleries tonight and my shutter finger actually twitched a few times. There may be hope yet. I'm not going to pursue a business though at this time in my life. It's a sweet blessing to be able to enjoy my family without having to juggle them.

I have some great news for those of you who've been waiting for the grand opening of Scarlet Stitch - it's up! I have to say that the photos really don't do their dresses justice. They're sooo sweet. Each of their designs are limited editions or one of a kind, so if you see something you like, snap it up quick!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Blog Archive