Friday, May 05, 2006

We had a lovely time at the park yesterday. Josh let Joshy wade in the creek since it's so shallow right now. At one point he splashed himself good and got water all over his clothes. I was up on the bridge taking a picture of Emmy and Josh was looking for a worthy skipping rock. When we looked up, Joshy was standing there on the bank with his clothes on the rocks all around him! "I juss need some new cwose cause deese ones got too wet", he says. haha Cue the 'we don't take our clothes off in public places' speech. It's so hard to believe that he'll be three next month.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. And I thought he was turning four. I guess time gets all mixed up when you live a distance away. Thanks for the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, that was Ginny speaking in the previous email. I forgot I was anonymous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. Everyone thinks he's older than he is because he's so tall and I suppose the haircut adds to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, cute. Sounds like a nice little outing, thanks for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive