Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just an older one from this spring. I love those baby fly-aways! I had a very restful day today at Josh's expense. I had a fever when I woke up this morning so he stayed home from work to help me sleep it off. The kids were hoooorrrible! Emmy knew I was in my room so she came to howl on the other side of the door as often as she could sneak away from Josh and Joshy always gets irritated when she's wailing loudly and he's trying to talk, so he was beside himself. I started feeling better around 5 and got up to get a bite to eat. By that time Josh had come to the conclusion that he never wanted to be a mom. hahaha I'm so grateful that he muddled through the day though cuz I don't think I could've managed by myself. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh hugs!! it's hard on everyone when mama is sick. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive