Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just for fun. :) I slapped a multitude of filters on this to produce this muck of a "painting". Thought the colours were rather appealing. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I had an enjoyable day. Josh came home from work at 3AM and presented me with roses and chocolate covered cashews. Yum? Yes. He's so sweet. :) I went to Tam's in the evening to hang out with my Uncle, Aunt, and cousins who were passing through. We went for a walk to the Plaza and it was quite entertaining watching my cousins antics. It's been 6 or 7 years since I last saw them and they've grown quite a bit...of hair. haha After that we sat around, chewed the fat, and laughed about old times. Tam had gotten the fixins for rootbeer floats (an old family favourite) which when accompanied by the good old happy birthday song and a lit votive candle are unbeatable. It's so nice to have her down here. If you're reading this, thanks for everything! Tomorrow morning I get to take more pics of Gabe so I'm off to get some much needed rest. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive