Friday, July 22, 2005

Good news and Bad news

:D <---That's me. 4 of my photos from last month made the finals. They were among 1026 other finalists, chosen out of over 20600 photos for the month of June. As Dad used to say, "Sure beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick". Click here to see them displayed in my betterphoto gallery.
Thanks to all of you who have let me shoot your children, photographically speaking, and to Lonna for growing beautiful flowers. :)

The bad news is that our dryer is making an odd noise, but right now I don't care! haha I'm just thankful we have a clothesline to use until we can get it looked at.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your success in the photo competition! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Amanda! Congratulations--you deserve the awards. Your photos are beautiful. Which ones won?

    --Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of mine won, but making the finals is tough enough, so I'm happy. :) You can see my finalists by clicking on the link in the text (not sure if that's what you meant), or you can view the winners here: http://www.betterphoto.com/contest/winners/0506.asp

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive