Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer fun



We all went to Jen's for some swimming fun today. It was so nice to get out in the sunshine, dip my feet in the pool, and take pictures of all of the happy faces.



Joshy isn't quite ready to jump off the diving board himself, but he consented to letting Josh drop him off. At one point Gregory shouted out:

"Jump Joshy! I'll be right here to save you if anything happens!"

Joshy, with a tone of incredulity: "What? You can't save me! That's water!"



Jackson 2.5 second to launch.



haha I don't think Johnny checks my blog. Shhh! Nobody tell. :)



Surface tension is a freaky thing! That's Harrison emerging there.



Harrison, buddy, your approach is great. Perhaps some work on your form?



So much better. What style! What grace!



I have so many more photos but I just glanced at my clock and noticed that it's almost midnight. I leave you with this cutie-pie.

Have a wonderful rest in the Lord tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive