Friday, July 24, 2009

Precious boy


Precious boy, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

I'm finally caught up on all of my nb editing. When you're laid up it's lovely to have something useful to do.

I walked away from this session thinking I'd gotten nothing because the light was too harsh and the room too squishy, but I really like this one. I got to use Ang's blue blanket at long last and I love the scrumptious texture, plus little L was such a good fella and my s-i-l Jen was such a great assistant.

It feels wonderful to be getting stronger every day. I still get exhausted rather too easily for my liking, but I must remind myself of where I was a week ago, how much I've been given, and just be grateful that I have such willing hands to help me while I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive