Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still no photos. I think my phojo is gone. How about some funny kid stuff?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joshy: "Mom! Momma! I killed a ladybug for you with my spear!"

Me (from the bathroom - as if he could hear me over Emmy): "Oh, don't kill those anymore. Let's take them outside. They're good bugs."

Joshy: "ACK! Emmy! NO! Do NOT touch that dead ladybug. It's got insects!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emmy praying after morning worship: "...and I pway that when a tigoo wuns up into duh house dat Joshy and Daddy wiw be aboe to get theiw guns an' shoot it so Momma and I can chop it up in duh kitchen an' cook it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Addie communicates with signs and non-verbal communication for the most part, but she's increasing her vocabulary every day. Her latest:

Ranger (Jackson's dog that she adores) - "Rayrayray"

Shoes - "Shoosh?"

Boots - "Boo?"

Outside - "I. IIII. Shoosh? Shoosh? IIIIIIIIIII!" She would like to live out there.

Baby - "Beebay. O-o-o-o-oh"

Smell - "Mou" She likes to smell everything just like Emmy did.

Bad dog - "Baa Baa"

Daisy (Ann's beagle) - "D-sheshe"

I love you - "Yuhyou"

Her favourite, and most often heard phrase is still, "By-tuh, by-tuh DO' FA' DOWWWWW!" She gives horsey rides to her dolls, her cup, her pots, and pretty much anything else that she can fit onto her lap.

3 comments:

  1. aww, so cute, thanks for sharing!

    so i got about 10 rows done on the blankie, and then realized it was way too wide, too wide to make it the long side even. oops. so practice round one is over. i will start fresh again, sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot. Well no pressure or anything. You have too much on your plate already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love your kids they're too cute and funny, thanks for sharing those. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive