Monday, July 30, 2007

Tizzy


Tizzy, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

No new photos today. What is this blog coming to??? I haven't had time to edit anything from last week.

Here's a quick five things:

1. Freshly baked bread smells wonderful.

2. My headaches have been plaguing me again. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of stress, lack of sleep, and the humidity. Last week I began taking Sport every morning before breakfast as a preventative measure. So far it seems to be working. It does help to cut the pain after a headache comes on, but sometimes I end up throwing it up because of the heightened sensitivity to smells and tastes.

3. The baby is still a bit feverish today. I think it's her teeth, poor lamb.

4. Emmy and Joshy are playing together exceptionally well today. Ah! Peace!

5. Life was so much simpler when I was a kid. This year, I feel like I have reached "grown-upness". I guess it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive