Tuesday, July 24, 2007

5 things...or ten


5 things...or ten, originally uploaded by iamaprice(Amanda).

I feel very much impeded by my self-consciousness when it comes to all things grammatical, but I'm going to try to write on here a bit more. I'll start with 5 things every day. Maybe. If I can. Note my commitment! :)

I feel like I always have to make a disclaimer before writing or speaking these days, so here it is:

These are only things running through my mind. I represent myself only. If you perceive that I'm trying to send a message to you or anyone else, please email me for clarification. I am open to correction. I don't imagine that I have all the answers.

1. I'm so thankful that I don't have to hand wash diapers in a cold creek.

2. I miss you, Kathryn. Call me?

3. I accidentally dropped a gallon jar full of wheat on the floor this morning. Memo to self: make sure the lid is secure before you lift the jar. I'm still finding wheat berries everywhere.

4. It's a rainy sort of day here. Rather dark and glum.

5. I may delete this post before the day is out. I'm flaky like that.

6 comments:

  1. You should do it too. Your blog has been reduced to a traffic circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally dropped a gallon jar full of water on the floor when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. Amazing how much 1 gallon of water makes when it is spread on the floor! Got a 1 cm cut in the side of my foot. I couldn't walk to fix it up, and couldn't hop being so pregnant! I'm very thankful for my children who were close by.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of writing five things a day reminds me of the ever growing ThrusdayThirteen.com, I haven't the commitment to join!

    It's true, Jode! On my sitemeter I see that at least two people a day visit my site via your blog.

    Amanda, read Renee's blog and you'll be hooked on daily blogging. If she can find time, anyone can!

    ttfn :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda Hon;

    don't delete, it is so nice to read five of your thoughts, and yes Jody, I use your blog site to find everyone else.

    Hi Vera...if it is Vera from the far great northern wilderness.

    Dropped lately nothing, but I did crack my butter churn jar with the metal paddle because the lid was not tight when I went to pick it up...I'm praying that another jar can be gained.

    We are working on the last pound of cow butter I made this spring before I dried up the cows....prepping for Jody doing the chores and the bugs so bad this year because of the wonderful rains.

    well, I must go walk the pooches, and milk the three goats..

    love ya,
    xxoo
    ~mom~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody, I saw that you posted. Good for you!

    Auntie Vera? Is that you? I can just picture your predicament! haha Thankfully, my jar didn't break.

    Laura, I've never heard of that site. I do read Renee's blog almost every day and I admire her for her blogging diligence. Her content is pretty good stuff too.

    Mom, if you can't find another one, you could use a mixer like Auntie Becky used to or you could shake it up in a jar. Consider it an arm workout while you're watching the news or whatever.

    You said: "...prepping for Jody doing the chores and the bugs so bad this year because of the wonderful rains."
    What does that mean? You dried up the cows to make the chores easier for Jody? When did she come to do the chores? And where do the bugs come in? You lost me there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive