Friday, October 21, 2005

5 Very Dull Things Indeed

I've been tagged by a Cheryl and Dor to write 5 things that people may not know about me.

1. I love frozen orange juice straight from the can. Preferably eaten with a spoon in a secret location with an accomplice or two. Oh the sins of my youth!

2. I would rather have my fingers slammed in the door repeatedly than clean out my fridge. I have to set the timer and race my way through it weekly or I will clean the rest of my house to a spotless lustre just to avoid the task.

3. I loathe shopping for clothes unless I can do it with a fun super-shopper who will give me an honest opinion. In general, I agonize over whether or not I'm really willing to pay the dreaded sum and end up walking out empty-handed feeling like I've completely wasted my time. Throw a lively two year old, a teething baby, and a wonderfully patient but has-so-reached-his-limits husband, and you've got a recipe for an all around great time! Woohoo!

4. I know bits and pieces of thousands and thousands of songs. I could be a one lady late night "Grab your credit card, call this number, and get your very own mega hit 100 CD collection for only 25 easy little payments of $19.99!" freak show.

5. I turn into a complete idiot when I'm uncomfortable. Hmm...maybe that doesn't count since most of you have witnessed it already. haha

Bonus: Breakfast is my favourite meal. I could eat pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, oven fried potatoes, and fruit salad all the time and never get sick of it. Other favs are pizza, and steak with mashed potatoes and sauted broccoli.

Shawn, Ben, Kathryn, Nate, Lydia? Would you like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive