Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quickly, and quite without photos

I got new glasses from 39dollarglasses. They had a $15.00 discount code so I got them for a song. I'm so thankful to God for sight! They're a little funky. I'll post photos. Maybe. Probably never. Sorry. :)

Walter's feet are doing fantastic. No signs of trouble and he's very agile on them. Fearless beast! He thinks he's an "A-kin Wine" (African Lion) lately. His roaring is very convincing. Also, the teeth marks on the back of my thigh.

After two years of searching, we've got a farm in the works. The offer has been accepted and we're waiting for a few details to check out. We could be on the move near the end of November. Praise God for us! Whether we stay or go, he is the opener of doors and the lifter of our heads.

We're taking a break from school to free up time for organizing and packing. The kids want to help me. It could be a opportunity to grow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive