Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love three

Three year olds have the funniest perspective on life.

Addie shivering as I dried her off after a bath:

"I-I-I'm sooo chiw-lee! I get that way sometimes when my hair is all wet. It's all wet because I eated too much broccoli."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We eat eggs almost every morning. Some like runny yolks and some like dead ones. All of my kids have a preference for runnies but sometimes I have too many irons in the fire and they get cooked a little longer. This morning Addie looked down at her egg as I cut it up for her.

"Mama, this egg is deadly."

"Huh?"

"Yes, it's more deadly than usually."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While putting her diaper on before bed one night:

"Woo, *dramatic sigh* I think I'm going to fake."

"Fake?"

"Like Artos when he gotted hurt."

Pendragon is her current favorite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive