Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Well, it's new for me.

I'm about 127 years behind the "make your blog not quite so ugly" movement. The task always seemed too daunting. It still is. :) So, this is the new look for now. I wanted to keep it really simple since it is a photoblog after all, but the pink girly stuff won out.

I like pink.

And girly stuff.

My teenage self would have mocked me, I'm sure. She would also have teased me for this huge blister I'm wearing on my right thumb. It seems that sharpening the kid's pencil crayons(aka colored pencils)is more hazardous than it may at first appear.

I'll write a nice long update post one of these evenings when I have a bit less sand in my eyes. I'm off to bed. Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pinky-pooh blog, Woman!! I think this was my next choice, tehehe. And my teenage self would have been right there with yours taunting me b/c I love pink and more feminine stuff, too. LOLOLOL "sharpening the kid's pencil crayons(aka colored pencils)" That's too funny. Murray and I have those differences, too. I'm like, "they are colored pencils crayons are made of wax. " To each his/her own.:D And I love the brown/pink/cream color scheme sooo much that's what I'm doing Kennedy's part of the bedroom in and am DV going to start to crochet a blanket with those wonderfully vintage girly colors in them:D:D:d You've done a great job on your blog with all the details of colors and photo at the top of your page. I sooo need to get in gear.:P LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive