Thursday, January 03, 2008

I meant to say...

Happy Birthday, Mom (and to Clint tomorrow)!

1. Josh just cleaned off the laptop. It runs much faster now, but I have no photos to post. I guess I'll have to take some more. Pity.

2. The changes never end. I want to stand still for a minute so my head can stop spinning.

3. I miss you, Tam. Stop fooling around and come back. :)

4. I'm looking quite pregnant now and my little is very active in there. I'm fighting the urge to go shopping.

5. I'm too tired for five. I've got to stop trying to blog so late at night.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! How've you been feeling these days? Last I heard you were suffering from morning sickness. It looks like you must be doing better. How's the fam? Lots of love, Karisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing better for sure. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive