Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Pwease can may you tate picture of diss, Mama?"

"Haha. Hmm...Love, I don't know if that's a good look for you."

"It is! It is! Joshy telled me that."




They only love each other a little bit.


Addie loves it when her "Popmom" reads to her:


The smile that could melt granite:


Joshy sustained his first shiner last week. He wears it proudly...now. At the time, he was quite indignant at the perpetrator, *Schmethan.


Pitter pat. She's had the walking thing down for awhile now.


I was testing the light in my new room a couple of days ago. She enjoyed smelling my perfume, but was sorely disappointed when I informed her that it wasn't a beverage.


*Name has been changed to protect the bbgun wielder.

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Your kids are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, love them, love them. Thanks for posting new pictures, they've grown so much just since the fall. Great photography as always. :)

    Love ya,

    Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, poor joshy!

    hey your package should come today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom Mom. Very distinctly like that. She calls me MaMaaa.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive