Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sthummer

I love that Joshy's got it all figured out.

"Sthummer is when God pickth up all of the leaveth off the ground and glueth them back onto the treeth!"

Kathryn, Joshy had Matthew on speaker the other day so I heard a part of their conversation. They were comparing their cowboy gear and Joshy asked Matt if he had a cowboy belt. When Matthew replied that his had broken, Joshy offered to loan him one of his. He said:

"Maybe one of thethe dayth I can fly on a big jet to your houthe and bring you one of my cowboy beltth to uthe."

"Oh yes! You can just fly here - and then you take a right and you're in St. Louis!"

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I love it! Matt told me that Joshy was going to let him borrow a cowboy belt, and boy was he excited!

    About the directions ... you probably didn't catch it because you don't know the roads out here, but he says, "You take a right on Gravois and then take a right and you're in St. Louis." Gravois is a road very close to our house. He probably heard me giving directions to someone and picked up on that one road name. Too funny! Their memories are amazing. I need to start writing these things down!

    It was great talking with you! We'll have to do it again.

    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive