Monday, June 25, 2007

Scarlet Stitch








Tammy and Jody have been busy coming up with some sweet new designs for their Summer sale. I wish I could do them justice, but the creative side of my brain is afraid of my children. When I have all of them milling about, hanging off of me, or otherwise in close proximity, it simply cannot function and lays down for a nap instead of being helpful. All of that to say, sorry girls! :)
I always get a fair share of outtakes too. This is my fav. Going on vacation? No, just out to the boonies to take pictures. Diaper bag? Check. Camera backpack? Check. Purse? (can't leave it in the car) Check. Duffle bag full of hats and bloomers? Check. Suitcase full of dresses? Check. Children? In style! Check. Hot sun? Check. Black flies? Check, check.
We seriously need to pack lighter next time.











3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to ask you, do you ever take just "snapshot" type photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, cute stuffs!!!!! But I can't believe that's JOSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, he's getting SOOOOO big, Amanda! What a handsome boy!!! And those girlies......OH the beautiful little loves!!! I could just squeeze them!!! mmmmmmm, mmm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive