Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Good-bye sweet P's!

It's officially beginning to sink in. We are losing John, Holly, and their beautiful kids. Today I took one last opportunity to get some pics of the family. A few of them are posted below.

Just in case you guys are reading this: thanks for all of the laughs, the thought-provoking discussions, and all of the kindness that you've shown myself and my family. Holly, thanks for the chicken soup when I was sick. You're such a thoughtful person! I'm sure going to miss you guys. Catch a tornado back up here when you can. An f-8 ought to do it, eh?

In other news, Emily is up to 12lbs now and is starting to get rolls. Not compared to Seth mind you, but she's holding her own. :) She is the smilingest bundle of cuteness ever and she finds Joshy's antics very amusing. The other night he was dancing around and she just started belly laughing. It was so adorable!

Anyway, I could ramble on incoherantly for another hour or so, but it's almost 2am and I'm ready to hit the hay. Night-night!

6 comments:

  1. They're moving back to St. Louis so John can go to school and get his PhD. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda -

    Thanks for the note. As you know, we'll miss everyone in Albany.

    That said, the pictures look great - thanks for having us over to do that. Very nice.

    -John

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, John. It was my pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive