Saturday, April 23, 2005

Good Morning!

Well here I am again. So many things have happened since my last entry but there's no time to write about them this morning. Today, you see, is the day that Ed will wed the adorable Hannah. :) I'm their official fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants photographer, so I got up early to get ready to head over to Tam's to shoot some "bridal preparation" pics and help out with the flowers if need be. I figured if I got up at 6 I could be ready to go before the rest of the house is even stirring, but alas, I'm a blowdryer short of a do. I forgot to take it out of G&L's room last night.

It looks like it's going to be an overcast day which is great for outdoor photos as long as the rain holds off, so yay! I'm beginning to get queasy again. It's that old dog show feeling. haha Pray for me; I'm so nervous!

Ed and Hannah, have a blessed wedding! I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo, Manda's back! :D Do share the pics eh, I'm sure they're lovely. :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! And yeah, sooner the better with those pics... we're dying over here :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive