Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whoooooooop! Cough, cough,gag.

Via Flickr:
Thank the Lord, soon this will be just an unpleasant memory. The kids are all feeling energetic again and, for the most part, are sleeping peacefully through the night. A, there on the left, was the hardest hit and is having the slowest recovery. The night before last, I counted how many times she awoke gasping for air - 37. Last night? Only once. What a difference a day can make.

Though this has been a trial, I must give thanks. God has shown mercy to us in that none of the children had to be hospitalized, I didn't get sick myself, and He held back my migraines (often triggered by a lack of sleep) during the entire duration of the sickness so I could care for the children without impediment.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the trees are beginning to push forth their new leaves, and it's good to be alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive